1. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3. RISK OF DIGITAL IDENTITY THEFT
4. SITE INFORMATION
4.1. GENERAL INFORMATION
4.2. DIGITAL ASSET INFORMATION WARNING
4.3. DIGITAL ASSET INFORMATION WARNING
5.1. WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
The user acknowledges having been informed that this Site (https://www.coinhouse-custody.com/fr/) is accessible 24hours a day and 7 days a week. However, the Company does not guarantee that the Site will be accessible without interruption. The Company may interrupt access to it, in particular for maintenance reasons and in the event of an emergency.More generally, the Company reserves the right to close access to all or part of the Site in the even of force majeure as defined by case law, mainly: technical failures, breakdowns and technical problems concerning hardware, programs, software, the Internet network, which may result in the suspension or termination of service. If this is the case, the Company will endeavour to notify users and make it operational again as soon as possible. The Company undertaes to make its best efforts to secure access, consultation and use of the Site in accordance wth the rules of Internet use. However, the Client is solely responsible for securing his account, his dual authentication system and more generally his computer, email system and phone. Consequently, the Company cannot be held liable for :
- Temporary interruptions of the Site related to the updating of the Site;
- Temporary interruptions of the Sites necessary for evolutions or maintenance;
- Difficulties in the operation or momentary interruption of the Site beyond the Company’s control, in particular in the event of interruption of electricity or electronic communications services;
- Failure or malfunction of the Internet network in the transmission of messages, or documents.
You accept the caracteristics and limitations of the Internet, and in particular by acknowledging :
- That you are aware of the nature of the Internet, in particular its technical performance and response times for viewing, querying or transferring content.
- That the communication of your possible access codes or in a general way of any information deemed confidential is made under your own responsibility.
- That it is your responsibility to take all necessary measures to ensure that the technical characteristics of your computer allow you to consult the contents.
- That it is up to you to take all appropriate measures to protect your own private data and/or software from contamination by possible viruses circulating through the Site.
The Company does not guarantee that the Site is free of errors or that all imperfections will be the subject of corrections. You agree not to use any device or software of any kind to disrupt or attempt to disrupt the proper functioning of the Site and not to take any action that would impose a burden on the Site disproportionately on the Company’s infrastructure. Use of the Site is governed by French law.
The digital assets held by the Company may be subject to piracy attempts.These are secured through Coinhouse Custody Services via a technology marketed by the Ledger company, which guarantees its technical reliability. The Company undertakes to implement works all means to secure the means of access, personal data and digital assets of his clients.However, the Company shall not be held liable for the consequences of a Technical Failure, a case of force majeure, an attack on the Customer’s security of any kind whatsoever, a case of kidnapping or a ransom demand concerning the Customer or his relatives, a crypto-ransom, a
hacker attack or malicious intent by hackers or logical attack or a generic or non-generic virus affecting the computer, e-mail system, telephone or means of communication. the Customer’s computer systems, except for any attack on the Customer’s own computer systems. the Corporation andover which the Corporation has control, an error, negligence or malicious act attributable to to the Customer, of the Customer’s non-compliance with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale.Furthermore, the Company shall not be held liable for breaches of confidentiality or technical limitations induced by the computer systems used by the Company for the preservation of its digital assets and those ofits Clients. It is notably the Client’s responsibility to ensure that he has the necessary and sufficiently secure IT resources to ensure the security of access to his Client Account and the technical resources necessary for Transactions such as his mobile phone, his 2FA or his Blue Ledger.
6. RISKS AND WARNINGS RELATED TO THE SECTOR
6.1. TECHNOLOGICAL RISK
This risk takes into account, in particular :
- Risk of errors or security breaches allowing hacking or theft of the transmitter’s data,
- Risk of loss or theft of the Subscriber’s private key holder,
- Risks related to the asset monitoring and backup system. This list is not exhaustive and may change depending on the situation.
6.2. OPERATIONAL RISK
This is the risk of loss to a client resulting from faulty or inadequate internal processes within the Company (including those involving personnel, computer systems, etc.) or from external events, whether deliberate, accidental or natural.
6.3. REGULATORY RISK
The Company is a service provider for digital assets registered by the AMF for the custody business under number E2020-002. As such, the Company is subject to regulatory risk. This risk is understood to be the imposition of an administrative financial penalty, or even the
withdrawal of registration or approval leading to a ban on the exercise of the activity. The investor is then warned of this risk.
The legal status of some digital assets may be undetermined in the jurisdiction in which the customer is located. This implies that the legality of owning or exchanging digital assets may be uncertain. Users of the various services provided by the Company are responsible for knowing and understanding how digital assets are governed by all applicable laws. The Company cannot be held liable for the consequences of any reclassification of digital assets or for any measures taken by foreign legislation.
6.5. TAX RISK
Depending on your tax regime, any capital gains and income related to theholding of digital assets may be subject to taxation. Each country has its own tax system. It is your responsibility to make your declarations in accordance with the rules in force according to your tax residence.